Hey everyone! I'm so excited you're here!
Learning to work with flowers is more than just putting flowers in water. In this course you will learn everything you need to know to be a successful, confident and creative florist. Together, we will learn the fundamentals of floral design, from the basic tools you’ll need on your journey, to vase arrangements, hand-tied bouquets and large-scale event work. You'll have lifetime access to the Community Page, where you'll be able to join free webinars/Zoom calls, share your work and make flower friends from all over the world!
By the end of this course you will be able to confidentally:
- Condition all types of flowers and foliage
- Understand the principles of floral design
- Use all floristry tools
- Understand colour and colour theory
- Make your own creative design-brief
- Find inspiration
- Work with floral foam (Oasis) and chicken wire
- Create a free-standing vase arrangement
- Make a hand-tied bouquet
- Understand the mechanisms behind event work
- Design a candelabra
- Design and execute a creative tablescape